Professional Development Arrivals
Briggs Library offers a wealth of titles to support teaching, equality and a greater awareness of the liberal arts.
The Briggs Library Faculty Learning & Teaching Collection (FLTC), located on the third floor of Briggs Library in the Faculty Resource Center in Room #326, offers a way to keep up with professional development teaching opportunities. Come browse the collection. Spend some quiet moments reading or check out whatever is of interest.
Some of our newest additions to FLTC and the general collection include:
- The Post-Pandemic Liberal Arts College Steven Volk & Beth Benedix LC 1023.V65 2020
- Rethinking Diversity Frameworks in Higher Education Edna Chun & Joe Feagin Faculty Resource Center LC 212.4.C48 2020
- Geographies of Campus Inequality Janel Benson & Elizabeth Lee LC 4069.6.B46 2020
- From Disability to Diversity Lynne Shea, Linda Hecker and Adam Lalor Faculty Resource Center LC 4818.38.S53 2019
- Diversity Regimes James Thomas Faculty Resource Center LC 212.42.T46 2020
- Campus Uprisings Ty-Ron M.O. Douglas, Kmt Shockley and Ivory Toldson LA 229.C278 2020
- The Small College Imperative Mary Marcy Faculty Resource Center LB 2328.32.U6 M37 2020